Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, here is is! My blog. Let's see if I can keep it up.

We have a busy weekend planned. Noonie is visiting and the kids are very excited.

Ben has started baseball season and has opening ceremonies on Saturday. This season he is on the Red Sox. Lee is assistant coach this spring. Baseball keeps us very busy from now until July.

Kayla has been looking forward to Noonie's visit all week. Noonie has only just arrived and is playing matching with Kayla already.

Gabe is in another play which starts this weekend, we plan to go Saturday night. It is entitiled "The Good Person of Szecuan". I'm sure it will be great

4 comments:

  1. Susan - it looks wonderful! Congrats!
    You'll be hooked now :o)
    And added bonus I just thought of - you can print your blog pages and wella - instant journal or scrapbook pages!
    Looking forward to your next post,
    Melle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy here we go into the 21st century

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooppee! wew are finally getting to the 21st century!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great...congrats to you. Keep us posted, life slips by too easily

    ReplyDelete