Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break


Hello All;

Well, I haven't exactly kept my promise of a weekly update but here we are again. The kids are on spring break which really means, no baseball for a week. Ben's record with the Red Sox is 5 wins-3 losses. He is doing great. We have 4 games left in regular season

Our plan is to go spend some time in Crystal River but the whether my not cooperate for boating this week.

Ben and I took Kayla to see the Easter Bunny, she had a great time and is very excited about spending Passover/Easter with her Washington cousins at Aunt Lysee and Uncle Mark's.

Hope all is well with everyone. Please enjoy or blog. New pictures and song to be update soon.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Susan, so glad to hear from you!!!!!
    However, I know, I know how busy you must be. :) May you have a wonderful week.
    Melle

    ReplyDelete