Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Begins

WOW! What a busy couples of weeks. April 25th marked Gabe's milestone...graduating cum laude from Flagler College. A great party on May 9th attended by family and friends helped us to celebrate this wonderful occasion.


Additionally on the April 25th-26th weekend, Ben's travel ball team the Ocala Rotary Raptors won their first USSSA tournament in Altamonte Springs. The whole team did a great job and Ben batting average for the tournament was .875. Great Job!!

We were lucky to have Noonie up for another visit and it included Mother's Day. We had our annual picnic at the Municiple Golf Course for Symphony Under the Stars.

Ben and Kayla finish school this Friday, the 22nd so our busy summer schedule begins. Obviously more baseball and day camps for Ben. Kayla is having some swimming lessons and this is just in the first four weeks.

Summer is here!!!
Love to ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Susan! It's so wonderful to hear from you and congratulations on all the accomplishments! Wow! I know you are a proud mommy :)
    Man am I jealous. You kids are done the 22nd, how did I miss that?! I still have students until the 29th. However, I am looking forward to summer crops and can't wait to catch up.
    Best wishes,
    Melle

    ReplyDelete