July 1, 2000
What a great day! Nine years and counting! He still gives me goose bumps!
A crazy first year, marriage-passing of Lee's dad, my mom-Ben arrives-all within the first 11 and 1/2 months. WOW! If that doesn't break you, what will?
Our life together is amazing and wonderful and only gets better. Who wouldn't be happy when your husband treats you like a princess all the time? Three great kids - Gabriel, Benjamin and Kayla only add to the joy. We are so blessed - it scares me sometimes. I wish everyone in the world, especially my children, are so blessed too.!
Lee, your the best!!
Oh, limited pictures as I'm usually the one behind the camera, most of these were probably taken by Ben.
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Susan! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! You have more pictures than me of you and your sweetheart. I don't think I could find that many and we've just celebrated our 17th!
Glad to hear things are going well, hope to see you soon,
Melle